- 6 Dark Pink Gerberas
- 5 Yellow Freesia
- 2 Yellow Pincushions
- 2 Pink Veronicas
- 2 Sunset Safari Flowers
- Green Leaves & Fillers
- 1 Basket
- 1 Pink Ribbon
- The pincushion flower was introduced to England in 1591 and has been a popular garden flower ever since. The common name refers to the flower heads that when closed resemble pincushions full of pins.
- Gerbera flowers were named after Trauggott Gerber, a botanist and physician from the 1700s.
- Green Fillers & leaves may vary as per local and seasonal availability.
- This Arrangement is made using green oasis foam that stores water in it and keeps your arrangement fresh for a longer time.
- After the flowers wither away, you can re-use this basket as a home decor item.